Cost: $85.00 ($45.00 cash, check, or credit card to Bullseye + $40.00 Cash or Check paid to instructor.)
Please be prepared to pay instructor separately.
$25.00 deposit reserves your spot. Please bring the balance due and your receipt from PayPal to class.
Age: 21 and older
8 hour class, taught either one day or 2 consecutive weekday evenings. 20 students maximum.
Saturday, October 21th 10-6pm
Saturday, November 18th 10-6pm
Saturday, December 16th 10-6pm
Includes: Range Fees, NRA TQ 15 Targets, Forms required to apply for permits
Successful completion of this course allows you the opportunity to apply to the State of Kansas to be a concealed carry permit holder. The class includes an introduction to handgun shooting that addresses Kansas law, street threats, and basic handgun safety to develop judgmental shooting skills.
Instruction is provided by an NRA Certified and State of Kansas approved Instructor.
- Handgun and 25 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Ear protection (provided if needed)
- Photo ID (must be government issued)
- U. S. Citizen or lawfully present in the U.S.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Not under indictment or been convicted of a felony in the U.S. or elsewhere
- Not convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence
- Not under court order (order of protection, harassment, etc.)
- Not a fugitive from justice
- Not a user of or addicted to any controlled substances
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced U. S. citizenship
- Do not suffer from mental illness and have not been adjudicated mentally incompetent
Call for class schedule at 316-686-7264.
Wichita Police Officers fees are 45 dollars. Officers must produce proper ID when enrolling for the class to get this discount.