Cost: $250.00 (Free Membership Included)
$100.00 deposit reserves your spot. Please bring the balance due and your receipt from PayPal to class.
Maximum of 10 shooters per classs
Age: 18 and older
Saturday & Sunday, August 26th & 27th
- Saturday at Bullseye Shooting Range in classroom from 10AM-4PM
- Sunday at the outdoor range shooting 100 to 1000 yards 8AM-12PM
- Meet at Bullseye at 7AM to travel to the outdoor range
If you have ever wanted to be able to make that 1000 yard shot everybody talks about, this is the class for you. Not only will we teach you how to make that shot, we teach you how to repeat it. This class is for any shooter wanting to learn how to shoot long range with an emphasis on Practical/Tactical (PRS Style) match shooting.
- This class will teach the beginning long range shooter the fundamentals of how to set up your rifle and impact targets out to 1000 yards.
- We will cover proper equipment selection including rifle, scopes, and required accessories.
- Then you will learn how to use the equipment.
- At the range shooting 100 to 1000 Yards!
- We will also be doing a Mini-Match.
What you will need:
NOTHING! We will provide everything, including the rifles. Ammo will be provided to a certain amount (50 rounds).
Student are welcome to bring their rifles and ammo, if they have a good 100 yard zero and adjustable
- Nothing bigger than 300 WIN MAG
- Bullet cannot exceed 3200 FPS
If you were wanting to shoot more you can always purchase more of our provided ammo.