$25.00 deposit reserves your spot. Please bring the balance due and your receipt from PayPal to class.
3-3.5 hour class
8 students minimum
No Upcoming Classes
Bullseye’s Basic Pistol Defense class is designed for the student that has had some exposure to the basics of pistol handling and would like to obtain more information and training on utilizing a pistol for personal protection. The ultimate goal of instruction is for the student to build confidence and competence with the semi-auto handgun that they have chosen for personal defense. It is the next evolution from the Pistol Defense Fundamentals class. An emphasis on how to properly draw from the holster will be the significant part of the foundation for this course of instruction.
Also, as this class has a live fire component, instruction will cover the differences between a single/double/failure to stop drills and how to master them.
- Pre-requisite: Certificate or card of completion for NRA First Steps or NRA Basic Handgun, valid CCH license, completion of Bullseye Pistol Defense Fundamentals, or prior approval of instructor.
- Pre-requisite: Must be a law abiding United States citizen with no criminal record.
- Fundamental knowledge of handgun operation and shooting technique.
- The student will need to bring a modern, functional, compact or service size semi-auto handgun. (minimum caliber.380/max.45 acp)
- A minimum of two magazines
- 10 dummy rounds in the caliber of the gun
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Comfortable attire (no sandals or open toed shoes
- A sturdy belt and outside the waistband holster. If you have not decided on a holster type, the instructor will help identify one that meets your needs.
For more information contact: email@example.com