$25.00 deposit reserves your spot. Please bring the balance due and your receipt from PayPal to class.
3-3.5 hour class
5 students minimum, 8 maximum
The Pistol Defense 2 class goal incorporates concepts learned in Pistol Defense Fundamentals and Pistol Defense1. By taking the building blocks from the previous classes, the student will evolve their skill sets and be introduced to concepts such as:
- Utilizing one handed and weak hand shooting techniques
- Drawing from concealment
- Shooting on the move
This class is primarily engineered for the utilization of concealed carry type guns. Bringing a gun that the student uses for concealed carry (smaller, lighter, pistols or revolvers) is encouraged but not required.
1. Prerequisites: Law abiding citizen of the United States with no criminal record.
2. Must have completed Pistol Defense Fundamentals and Pistol Defense 1.
3. 150 rounds of ammunition
4. Minimum of two magazines and a OWB/IWB leather or kydex holster.
5. Comfortable attire. A loose fitting shirt or jacket will be needed.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org