Class Overview: This is 1st day of a 2 day course. Successful completion of entire course allows you the opportunity to apply to the State of Kansas to be a concealed carry permit holder. The class includes an introduction to handgun shooting that addresses Kansas law, street threats, and basic handgun safety to develop judgmental shooting skills. Instruction is provided by an NRA Certified and State of Kansas approved Instructor.
To sign up: Please drop by or call us (316-686-7264) to sign up. If you wish, you can reserve a spot with a $45.00 deposit. Minimum class size(5) – Maximum (20).
Cost: $85.00 Please be prepared to pay instructor separately. ($45.00 cash, check, or credit card to Bullseye + $40.00 Cash or Check paid to instructor.)
Age: 21 and older
Class Length: 8 hour class, taught on 2 consecutive evenings.
Class Includes: Range Fees, NRA TQ 15 Targets, Forms required to apply for permits.
- Handgun and 25 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Ear protection (provided if needed)
- Photo ID (must be government issued)
- U. S. Citizen or lawfully present in the U.S.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Not under indictment or been convicted of a felony in the U.S. or elsewhere
- Not convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence
- Not under court order (order of protection, harassment, etc.)
- Not a fugitive from justice
- Not a user of or addicted to any controlled substances
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces
- Have never renounced U. S. citizenship
- Do not suffer from mental illness and have not been adjudicated mentally incompetent
- It is recommended that the student seek qualified instruction and practice the qualification test prior to class date.
To reserve a class or to to ask for class schedule updates, please feel free to call us at 316-686-7264. Wichita Police Officers fees are 45 dollars. Officers must produce proper ID when enrolling for the class to get this discount.